Campsite on the road to Les Arcs, in Savoie - Camping and rentals from 19/05 to 16/10/2017
- There is a playground on site for children to have fun and make new friends.
- Bourg Saint Maurice swimming pool (Rue Saint Jean) is directly accessible from the campsite. This water sports centre has a 25m covered pool (open air in the summer), a children's pool, a sauna, a 50m outdoor pool in July and August, a paddling pool, and sun loungers. Preferential rates for campers.
- 6 tennis courts are accessible from the campsite. Preferential rates for campers.
- From the centre of Bourg-Saint-Maurice (15 minutes from the campsite), marked hiking trails (maps available at the campsite reception).
Les Arcs has 500km of trails for all levels. A hiking map is available at the campsite or at the Tourist Information Centre as well as 20 suggested walks.
- Col de la Seigne trail
- Two day walk through the Vallée des Glaciers
- Five Lakes trail
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice - Les Arcs 1600 via the villages
For more seasoned hikers, set out well equipped for the summits of the Vanoise and Mont Blanc as well as the surrounding glaciers!
The hardest part is to choose!
For downhill mountain bikers, the funicular to Les Arcs is open in July and August, thrills and breathtaking scenery await you! Tickets on sale directly at the funicular.
- Les Arcs bikepark: marked trails for all levels http://www.lesarcs.com/bikepark.html
- Voies vertes : http://www.ma-voie-verte.fr
For road cyclists and bikers, the Alpine roads and mountain passes of the Little St Bernard, the Iseran, and the Cormet de Roselend await you.
• Golf: for all levels, swing your club at Golf d'Arc 1800 (2 courses: 18 hole and 9 hole).
• Horse riding: Several riding centres will take you out to discover the mountain scenery by horseback!
• Summer skiing: ski on 20km of pistes on the Grande Motte glacier in Tignes (best for early risers!)
• Via ferrata
• Discover the fauna and flora
Rafting: descend the rivers while discovering inaccessible and unique landscapes.
Hydrospeed: swim down the rivers using the currents and your own arm strength
Canyoning: make your way down river beds, gorges, and narrow ravines swimming, walking, and abseiling
Canoeing / Kayaking : for experienced sportsmen looking for a thrill!
Fishing : many lakes are open for fishing (fishing license required).
Swimming in white water.
The more adventurous can enjoy discovering the incredible climbing spots and paragliding that this beautiful valley has to offer.
A chance to relax!
Enjoy a relaxing break at the Centre Aqualudique in Arcs 1800! Located in the heart of Mille 8, this 3800m² swimming centre has steam rooms, saunas, fitness equipment, a children's area with water games and a lazy river, a large covered pool, jacuzzis, waterfalls, a cave, and a large outdoor pool in the summer!
The Gothard recreational park! Macôt lake is located on this beautiful site.